DekTec DTM-3224: OEM quad ASI to IP converter
- High-density variant of the DTM-3200 for converting 4 transport streams from ASI to IP.
- By processing packets entirely in hardware, the input-to-output latency is kept low (<1ms) and no unnecessary jitter is introduced.
- IP output can be multicast over a network to potentially many receivers. IPv6 and source-specific multicast (SSM) are supported.
- Use the DTM-3224 as an "I/O extender" for adding ASI inputs to transport-stream processing equipment (e.g. multiplexers) that receive all streams over a network port.
- Multi-channel ASI to IP gateways.
- Feed ASI signals to a PC application via the PC's standard network port.